Saklikent Canyon is created by the abrasion of rocks over thousands of years. Abrasion is caused by the flowing of waters over those rocks. Located about 50 km from Fethiye and it is one of the Natural Parks of Turkey and it is a natural wonder.
The canyon can be visited only during the summer months. The level of water rises during the winter months and it makes the situation dangerous. And only 4 kilometers of the canyon is suitable for walking. If you would like to walk the whole canyon for 18 km, you must hire a guide and must have all the professional equipment.
The Famous Canyon of “Saklikent” (translates into “Hidden City” in Turkish). It is the second-largest canyon in Europe. 18 kilometers long and 300 meters tall ( deep). Saklikent is located towards the East of Marmaris, close to Fethiye.
There are not regularly scheduled daily tours to Saklikent from Marmaris. That’s why we are organizing it as a private tour.
This is an all-day tour. Our V.I.P Mercedes Vitos will accommodate up to 6 people. Therefore Excursion is up to a maximum of 6 people.
DEPARTURE: Every Tuesday RETURN: 20.00 pm
- Pick up time: Icmeler – 08:00. Siteler – 08:10. Armutalan – 08:20. Marmaris – 08:30.
- Available from: Marmaris, Icmeler, Siteler, Armutalan, Beldibi.
- Price Includes: V.I.P Transport, Full Insurance, Lunch, Entrance fee, Guide (English speaking).
- Price Excludes: Drinks, Paddling rafting.
- Duration: Full Day.
- Drop off time: Approximately 19:00.
- Total Price : 225 GBP / Per Vehicle
You will be picked up from your hotel with a VIP vehicle. It is air-conditioned with mini-bar, comfy leather seats, a television. Your English speaking driver at your service during your tour. No other group will be in the vehicle. This vehicle will be only assigned to your group.
- Bring along: Swimsuit, Sun cream, Towel, Camera. If you like photography, you can capture real amazing shots here.
- Your Vehicle will only accommodate 6 people plus the driver. Your vehicle is V.I.P Mercedes Vito.
- Price is 225 GBP / Per Vehicle, NOT per person. You pay on the day of Excursion when we pick you up. Sorry, we can only accept cash.
- Times and locations visited may change. It is subject to change according to circumstances.